Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas 2008

This year has had its ups and downs.....but we are ending the year with a high note. Christmas has been great! We spent the holidays with all our loved ones and we are blessed to have done so:)I miss you Grandpa!




Jackson had a blast with the wrapping paper!










Amy is Christopher's cousin.... she looks great with glasses:)

Justin, Chris, and Brandon



Christmas Eve dinner at Marys house!



Aiden crashed on the floor after dinner.Christmas morning at the Bowman's!Aiden was so excited to find all the toys Christmas morning.
I love my Grandma!Jesse my little brotherAiden always gets cookies at GGMA'S (great grandma)Me and my sisters... Jenny is not slow.... i promise.



These are my new cousins:) I was married in.... They were all great!
We put a gingerbread house together! I'm shocked it was standing for that long..... kidding. It sure was an experience! The boys loved it..... they wanted to eat all the decorations--- note for the future wait till the boys can understand that you don't eat the candy before you decorate the gingerbread house!


No comments: